Fusion FDC: Purchase Order Not Available On Fiscal Document Capture Interface Exceptions Window
(Doc ID 2643699.1)
Last updated on MAY 26, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 11.13.20.01.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 11.13.20.01.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 11.13.20.01.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Supply Chain Localizations - Version 11.13.20.01.0 to 11.13.20.01.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Order (PO) not available on Fiscal Document Capture Interface Exceptions window
When trying to assign Purchase Order from imported fiscal documents inside Fiscal Document Capture Interface Exception window,
users cannot find Purchase Order.
However when try to do the same process entering fiscal document manually, using Manage Inbound Fiscal Document
it is possible to associate Purchase Order.
Steps To Repeoduce
1. Home: Supply Chain Execution > Fiscal Document Capture
2. Task: Manage Interface Exceptions.
3. View > Interface Exceptions > Search
4. Click on link for Fiscal Document with status Error.
5. Click on infotile to review Fiscal Document Line Details.
6. Observe that for each line, Number field under Source Document heading is blank.
- No option to select a PO here.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document