Oracle Public Sector Permits Cloud:Fields That Are Both Required And Hidden Prevent Submission Of A Permit Application
(Doc ID 2644190.1)
Last updated on JULY 15, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Public Sector Permits Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.20.01.0 version, Permits
Currently we have designed a Permit to show certain fields if a checkbox is selected. Fields are shown that are dependant on which checkbox is selected and each of those checkboxes have different required fields. When an applicant selects their particular checkbox and fills out all required fields they are unable to submit the Permit because the other checkbox that was not applicable has required fields that are being validated by the system. This causes the applicant to not be able to submit their permit as they are unable to see those other required fileds.
1. Log in to PSCR as a permit submitter.
2. Select to apply for a permit where there are fields that are required, but can be hidden based on the choices the user makes.
3. Complete the application, selecting choices that allow some or all required fields to remain hidden.
4. Complete all required fields that are displayed to you.
5. Click the Submit button at the end of the application form completion.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document