Fusion Global Payroll : Error PAY-1636182 With Date Tracked Changes To Payroll Description Time Changes
(Doc ID 2644193.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Made date tracked change in the payroll definition. How to remove it?
pay_all_payroll_f tables has 3 rows for this payroll.
There is no issue that this caused, just users want to remove the date tracked change that was done by mistake instead of correction.
You cannot end the payroll on this date. The payroll is assigned to a person, or it is used in a submitted process after this date. (PAY-1636182)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Manage Payroll Definition
2. Click Edit pencil on the right hand side
3. In the payroll definition time period make a data tracked change
5. Pull up payroll definition again, highlight it
6. Click Actions > Delete and See above mentioned error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document