ALERT: After 20A Upgrade, Negative Available Quantity is Shown as Positive Value Allowing the User to Perform Material Issue Transactions
(Doc ID 2644519.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Inventory Management - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Negative available quantity is shown as positive value allowing the user to perform material issue transactions
The issue identified has the following symptoms:
1. This issue was identified during 20C development. Fix is present in 20B
2. The issue is observed when performing Miscellaneous Inventory Transactions, and in the Item On-Hand Quantities screen
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Navigate to Inventory Management > (Task) Create Miscellaneous Transaction
2. Try to create Account Aliases Receipt
3. Verify that the negative Onhand qty is appearing as positive
20A Update to Release 13, on 07-FEB-2020 and later, seems to have introduced this issue
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document