Unable to Select Multiple Lines of Attachments from Attachment Pop-up for Deleting Attachments in Work Definition
(Doc ID 2645425.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Manufacturing Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to select multiple lines when deleting attachments in work definition
In the 'Attachments' dialog invoked from Edit Work Definitions page, if there are
multiple attachments, page does not allow multi-select to delete multiple attachments
at a time.
Expect to select multiple attachments and delete at the same time.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Supply Chain Execution > Work Definitions
2. Click on the Task list > Manage Work Definition
3. Search for an item and click on the work definition to edit.
4. In same revision, click on pencil icon to edit work definition
5. Click on attachments, see multiple attachment lines cannot be selected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document