OAC: "Failed to create time dimension table" Attempting to Create Time Dimension
(Doc ID 2645818.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Analytics Cloud - Version 105.1.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Follow these steps:
- In Data Modeler, lock the model for editing.
- In the Dimension Tables area, click Add, then Create Time Dimension.
- In the Create Time Dimension wizard, specify names for the database table, the dimension table, and the hierarchy.
- In the Hierarchy Levels, specify which levels to include, such as Year, Quarter, and Month.
- Click Next.
- On the next page, review the tasks that the wizard will perform to create the time dimension.
- Click Create to enable the wizard to create the dimension.
The wizard adds a time dimension with data to the database and creates a corresponding dimension in the data model. This action might take up to 30 seconds.
- Click Done.
The following error occurs:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document