B2C Orders When Short Picked in Logfire WMS Does Not Cancel Balance Quantity for Customer Order in RMS
(Doc ID 2646312.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In MFCS 18.104.22.168.x
B2C short picked orders in Logfire WMS does not update RMS.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Customer order is fulfilled against WH with multiple items (Let¿s say items Item 1 & 2).
2. ITEM_LOC_SOH is updated with TSF RESERVED_QTY (against WH) and TSF_EXPECTED_QTY (against online store).
3. Transfer order is created against WH to online store.
4. WH sends the partial shipment. Let us say for Item 1.
5. SOH is reduced against WH for Item 1 (auto receive online store).
6. Now WH acknowledges item 2 cannot be fulfilled to OMS which in turns sends the cancellation for Item 2 to RMS.
7. But cancellation message is failed in RIS staging table with error 'Transfer associated with Customer order no, Fulfill order no is already shipped. Cannot cancel the customer order'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document