Transfer With Adjusted Missing Container Message Fails to Process the Data in RMS
(Doc ID 2647373.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Transfer with Adjusted missing container message fails to process the data in Retail Merchandise System (RMS) and there is no error message.
Steps To Recreate:
- Create a Store To Store Transfer in Store Inventory System (SIM) with two items.
- Approve it.
- Ship the Item in Two containers one item in Each.
- Receive one item fully and the other as zero which marks that container as missing.
- Adjust the receipt and receive the missing container.
- Notice ITEM_LOC_SOH at receiving store not incremented for the adjusted Receipt, SHIPSKU is also not updated with Received quantity
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document