Unifier Appears to be Down With SAML Access, Prior to Entering Credentials for SSO Access
(Doc ID 2648080.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2020
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 19.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Access Unifier, the following error occurs.
The requested page was either not found or you do not have access to it.
CONFIRMATION of ISSUE in CHROME
- Access Chrome - The browser most likely to have this issue.
- Select the ellipsis or vertical three dots on the right of the address bar > Select NEW INCOGNITO WINDOW
- Enter the FULL URL provided. Including the https://
Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (https://) is an extension of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol. It is used for secure communication over a computer network, and is widely used on the Internet. In HTTPS, the communication protocol is encrypted using Transport Layer Security or, formerly, its predecessor, Secure Sockets Layer.
- Enter the SAML credentials
- Access should be allowed if credentials are correct.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document