Oracle Fusion Recruiting Cloud: Candidate Name is not Appearing on Job Application Page
(Doc ID 2648516.1)
Last updated on JULY 17, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Recruiting Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After a candidate applies to a job through the Candidate Experience site (external career site), they are not appearing in Recruiting on the Job Applications page.
- Candidate Name and number are not appearing on the Job Applications page though no customization appears in Page Composer controlling this visibility.
- When searching for the candidates based on their names, they do not come up in a search either.
- The issue only occurs with external candidates -- internal candidate names display just fine.
- Navigate to My Client Groups > Hiring and select the application link for any requisition with a candidate job application.
- Click on the Candidate Name.
- In the header of the job application, the requisition title and number are shown but the candidate name and number is not visible in the header.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document