Primavera P6 Project Spread Data Is Not Available in Primavera Analytics
(Doc ID 2649670.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2020
Applies to:Primavera Analytics Cloud Service - Version 19.12 and later
Primavera Analytics - Version 19.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Some of the P6 dashboards in Analytics are not returning data. After checking the queries for the dashboards that are returning no results, it appears they are all loading data from the project spread table.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Publish a project in P6 which completes successfully.
2. Run the ETL which completes successfully.
3. Check the dashboards with P6 project spread data and no results are returned. For example:
- On the Home page, click Dashboards.
- Under Primavera, select Project Earned Value.
- On the Project Earned Value dashboard, click the CPI/SPI page.
- On the CPI/SPI page, expand the CPI/SPI section.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document