PRC:PON: Create Negotiation Screen is Not Displaying the Templates Correctly
(Doc ID 2649996.1)
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sourcing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Sourcing - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a Negotiation, templates should display in the LOV.
Reproduce by steps:
1. Create a Negotiation
2. Click on the Negotiation template LOV, no templates are displayed
3. Uncheck the “Two stage evaluation” check box
4. Then recheck (enable) the “Two stage evaluation” check box
5. Now click on the template and the templates that were created were displayed
- Steps 3-5 are a workaround
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document