Cash Flow Distribution Dates Are Incorrect
(Doc ID 2650429.1)
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 19.2 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 19.2 to 19.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A forecasting Cash Flow distribution is incorrect in a specific Project/Shell. The Project Master Schedule ends on a specific date, but the cash flow curve is distributing the amounts well past the schedule date. The expectation in this case is that the Cash Flow distribution will end at the Master Scheduled end date July 2021, but is actually ending in Nov 2021.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier environment
- Navigate to the Project/Shell where the issue is seen > Cost Manager node > Cash Flow > Open Cash Flow.
- View "Cash Flow 1 Curve" and note that the curve runs to say November 2021
- Click on Properties for the same curve > Curves > Cash Flow 1 Curve > General tab > Schedule "Use dates from Schedule Sheet "Master Schedule" is selected.
- "From Date" is "Start Date" and "To Date is "Finish Date".
- Schedule Manager > Schedule Sheets > Master Schedule > Project Closed in July 2021.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document