Rich Text Editor Adding HTML Encoding and Line Breaks while Editing Catalog Property Values Containing Comma-Separated List
(Doc ID 2651931.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Rich Text Editor Corrupting Property Values Containing Comma-Separated List while Editing.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Login to occs admin, navigate to Catalog.
2) Add a property named "Trim Color" (x_trimColor) to the base product type.
- Make this property a rich text property.
- Make this property searchable.
3) Edit some products and set the value of the trim color property as follows,
pinkish red, purplish pink, reddish brown, brownish yellow, yellowish green, greenish blue, bluish purple, purplish black, blackish green, sandy brown
4) Publish all changes.
Can see the HTML-encoding + line breaks getting sent in step 3 when saving these products.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document