Item Import Batch Cannot be Submitted as Data File Cannot be Attached With Error FND-2403
(Doc ID 2652046.1)
Last updated on APRIL 09, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Hub Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While attempting item batch import using import maps,
template cannot be uploaded.
The attachment information could not be retrieved. FND-2403
The attachment information could not be retrieved because the file
repository is unavailable.
Cause The file repository is unavailable at this time.
Action Contact your helpdesk.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Product Management > Product Information Management > Task List > Manage Item Batches
2. Search for the item batch
3. Select Actions > Add Rows
4. Provide the import map .
5. Click on File > Attempt to upload file.
6. File gets attached but the error is thrown.
7. The user cannot complete upload of file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document