Detail Form Total is Populated with Expected Value, But Not Populated to Upper Form As Expected.
(Doc ID 2652203.1)
Last updated on APRIL 29, 2020
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 19.12 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 19.12]
Primavera Unifier - Version 19.12 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 19.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a new Cost Type - Base Commit Business Process (BP) record and importing Line Item Details, the total amount is populating the sum of all lines on the Detail Form as expected. However, the upper form for the same business process that references the source element ("total amount") is not populating the Total Amount field with the same value as expected.
The expectation is that the BP Upper form Data Element (DE) "Total Amount" should be auto-populated with the value from the Detail form.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier environment.
- Navigate to Project/Shell # where the issue has been observed > BP Upper Node > Business Process > Click "+Create" > Detail Form > Import > Import X Line Items.
- Note that total amount in the Detail form is displayed as expected.
- However, in the upper form, the "total amount" is $0.00.
- If you view the "total amount" in uDesigner, it should be auto-populated from the Detail form sum of all lines.
The scenario is also outlined in the following: Amount Exceeding 20000 Is Not Saving to the Database or Allowing the Record to Be Sent to the Next Step in the Workflow for a Cost Record Utilizing the SOV Type of Summary Payment Applications - Doc ID: 2664437.1
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document