Products are not Imported to OCCS During CSV Import Due to Validation Errors.
(Doc ID 2652686.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Cloud Service - Version N/A to N/A
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When importing the exported CSV file with minimal modifications in the CSV file, products with unchanged values are not imported due to validation errors.
Steps To Replicate
- Login to OCCS-Admin and navigate to the Catalog section.
- Click on the "export" button and select the products.
- Save the file as export.csv
- Modify the "export.csv" by just changing the description of any product and save the file.
- Click on the "import" button and select the file "export.csv"
- Some Products are not imported with validation errors as seen above.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document