Address Problem While Creating A New Contact
(Doc ID 2652776.1)
Last updated on MAY 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion CX Sales Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When in a contact the account is changed, the old address remains
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Assign the contact to an existing company (account)
2. Activate the checkbox 'Use account address'
3.The address is filled properly
4. Now we recognize that we assigned a wrong company, so we reassign it to another company
5. The checkbox 'Use account address' is not longer activated --> it's correct
6. The address fields (AddressLine1, Postal Code, City) are still filled with the data of the former assigned company --> it's not correct because the system should use the same behavior as it handles the reset of the checkbox.
How to solve this behavior?
Be able to reset all fields for address when the Account is changed for a contact
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document