OAD: Unable to View Data when Importing Project using *.dva in Oracle Analytics Desktop
(Doc ID 2654207.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 18, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Analytics Cloud - Version 105.4.0 and later
Oracle Analytics Cloud - Classic - Version 105.4.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Analytics Desktop (OAD) 105.4.0 version formerly known as Data Visualization Desktop (DVD), unable to view data when importing a project using *.dva file (which is exported from OAC)
While opening the project, it shows BLANK screen for few minutes and then received the below error:
- Login to OAC and export DV project into a DVA package (*.dva) using the options: Export >> File >> Name >> Package (*.dva).
- During export, select the option: "Include Data".
- Give any password: <PASSWORD> and confirm the password.
- Save the *.dva file.
- Open Oracle Analytics Desktop (OAD) >> Import Project Flow.
- Import the same project and use the same password.
- Import is successful.
- While opening Project, getting Blank screen and tried opening further and received error: It looks like we did something wrong. Please try again, but if the problem persists know that we are trying hard to make the product perfect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document