Calculated Transactions Are Recalculated Using Incremental Mode
(Doc ID 2654601.1)
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer ran calculation and imported new transactions. He does not want to recalculate again the "calculated transactions" so he decided to use Calculate Incremental mode and identified that all transactions are recalculated for the period and participant.
The steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Created the Comp Plan
2) Imported transactions for Jan/20
3) Collect, Classify, Crediting and Rollup, Calculation for all transactions in Jan/20
4) Created a payment batch and pay the period
5) Imported one transaction for the same participant for Jan/20
6) Collect, Classify for NEW, Crediting and Rollup for NEW, Calculation incremental for Participants in notify log
7) It creates new earning ids for all the participant's transactions in the period
8) Create a new payment batch and it shows the negative pay amount for the transactions calculated and paid at the first try (step 3 e 4) and add new earning to be paid for the recalculated transactions (step 6)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document