FA:SCM:MFG-Incorrect Required Quantity for Material and Resource at Operations After Scrap or Reject Assemblies in Previous Operation
(Doc ID 2654614.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Manufacturing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While Perform Report Material Transaction and Report Resource Transaction, required quantity is not cosidering the Scrap/Rejected Assemblies in Previous Operation.
Note: Component Supply type- Push and resource Charge is manual
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Gototo applications
2. Supplychain Execution->Work Execution
3. Task List->Create Work order
4. Release Work order ( Component Supply type-Push, Resource Charge-Manual)
3. Report Material transaction at First operation
4. Report Resource Transaction at First operation
5. Review Dispatch list->Complete partial Quantity and Scarp/reject the remaining Quantity
6. Quick Complete
7. Report Material transaction at Second operation (Issue: Material required Quantity for Material is not considering the Scrap/Reject assemblies in previous Operation. Quantity still showing total required at the Second operation)
8. Report Resource Transaction at First operation (Issue: Quantity still showing total required at the Second operation.: Resource required Quantity for resource is not considering the Scrap/Reject assemblies in previous Operation).
9. Review Dispatch List- Complete remaining Quantity at Second Operation
Material and resource required Quantity should consider the remaining quantity after Assembly Scrap/Reject
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document