Resource Availability Shows Incorrect Allocation At Workspace Level
(Doc ID 2654737.1)
Last updated on MAY 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Primavera Cloud Service - Version 20.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Resource availability not showing correct allocation at the Workspace level via Assign Resources when resource has been added to the project resource list.
Expect to see resource allocation at the Workspace level.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into OPC and create 2 projects in the same workspace.
- Create a workspace level resource.
- In Project 1, assign resource to the project via Resources > Resource List.
- Add an activity and assign the resource to this activity.
- In Project 2, assign resource to the project via Resources > Resource List.
- In Schedule > Activities, add an activity and go to Assign Resources dialog.
- Filter by Workspace, view resource, Show Details. Notice resource is showing full availability even though it is assigned in Project 1.
- Remove resource from the project resource list. Now note that allocation in Assign Resources dialog is now correct.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document