FA: SCM: Pricing : Component Field on the Charge Guideline Components in Manage Pricing Guidelines has No Values
(Doc ID 2654994.1)
Last updated on JULY 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Pricing - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a Pricing Guideline,
find the LOV for the Component attribute on the Charge Guideline Components page is empty or missing a value
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Pricing Administration
2. Go to the Task bar and select the Task Manage Guidelines , under Pricing Rules
3. Create a new Guideline and do a Save and Edit.
4. On the resulting Charge Guideline Components page , create a new row
5. For the Component attribute see the LOV is empty or missing a value
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document