Leases Error: "You Must Run The Generate Lease Payment Invoices Process After Running The Create Accounting Process", Even Though Accounting Events Were Created
(Doc ID 2655699.1)
Last updated on MAY 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Assets Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Generating Invoices for leases, Lease Number 123 from book XXX CORP BOOK is getting error "You must run the Generate Lease Payment Invoices process after running the Create Accounting process for this book", even though its Lease Expenses were calculated AND accounted.
The following steps have been performed:
1. ran Calculate Lease Expense -> Successful
2. ran Create Accounting for Assets -> Successful
3. checked Accounting in Asset Inquiry -> Lease -> Lease Expenses -> View Accounting -> journals are in status Final
4. ran Generate Invoices -> Successful (log shows only invoice headers got processed).
5. go to Manage Leases -> Lease Payments tab-> for Lease Number 123, the invoice still appears with the error "You must run the Generate Lease Payment Invoices process after running the Create Accounting process for this book".
The error does not make sense, since all prerequisites have been done.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document