Intercompany Transfer Reconciliation - Transaction Code 62 Generated With Incorrect Currency
(Doc ID 2656116.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For Intercompany Transfer Reconciliation, Transaction Code(TC) 62 is generated with incorrect currency.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create and ship an Intercompany transfer (10 units) between a US warehouse and Mexico store(in different transferentity).
- Ensure that there are upcharges defined between these location.
- Tran data will have TC 37/38 will get generated for the shipment and TC 28/29 for the upcharges.
- Receive the shipment partially (5 units).
- Perform stock order reconciliation - using Freight Claim as option for the remaining units (5 units).
- Tran code 62 gets generated against the Mexicanstores for the 5 units. Issue is the total cost is calculated in USD instead for Mexican Peso.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document