OAC : Excel Reload Gives An Error Intermittently in OAC 105.4.x version
(Doc ID 2657347.1)
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Analytics Cloud - Version 105.1.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Login to OAC
2. Upload the data set (it will be attached shortly) -> testdata.xlsx.
The data set should upload successfully.
3. Reconnect in OAC.
4. Click on the 'Data' icon.
3. Click right on the Dataset hamburger and choose 'Reload Data'.
4. Reload/choose the testdata.xlsx.
5. OAC will spin for a bit. You will need to move the sub-screen 'Reload
data' as the error screen pops up right behind it and you will not see the
error screen until you move it.
Error - "A general error was found. We've encountered an unexpected error. If the issue persists, please contact support."
The issue is intermittent.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document