How to Add Related Object Under Context Link Subtab?
(Doc ID 2657738.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion B2B Service Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.20.01.0 version, Accounts, Contacts, Households
Context link subtab
- Customer created a custom object called CustObj.
- Associated this CustObj with Accounts by creating a DCL (Account Object) at CustObj.
- At Account level they wanted subtabs which would show CustObj records based on certain filter criteria.
- Instead of using Related Object, they used context link subtabs where they could use the filter criteria to show the relevant data in their respective sub tabs.
- When they go to accounts, based on filter criteria, it’s showing relevant data, but the data is not account specific.
At page composer level we are not finding any parameter to pass session Id.
How can they make the subtab data account specific in real run time?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document