Business Validation for Supplier Load Fails in Data Conversion Tool
(Doc ID 2657808.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Data Conversion Tool, supplier data load failing during business validation.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Log in to conversion application
2. Import from File for SUPS that will include SUPS and ADDR entities.
3. Perform Data Validation - it will be successful
4. Then perform Business Validation and it fails with below errors:
- A primary address is required for this address type: 03. - for ADDR
- A primary address is required for this address type: 04. - for ADDR
- A primary address is required for this address type: 05. - for ADDR
- A primary address is required for this address type: 06. - for ADDR
- The head and detail records are not inserted into RMS because there is no detail record. - for SUPS
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document