Customer Orders are Moved to Unfulfillment Status in Case of Partial Receipt Against Purchase Order
(Doc ID 2658113.1)
Last updated on APRIL 17, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer orders are moved to unfulfillment status in case of partial receipt against purchase order (PO).
Steps To Recreate:
1. Initial Status of an item is in Pre-Order in OMS (Order Management System).
2. Raised Pre-Order (Customer Order)
3. Performed Partial receipt against an PO ( Preorder qty >Received Quantity)
4. Triggered Pre-Order ,OCDSFA job from OMS which updates PO receipt to OMS.
5. Stock on hand got updated in all systems, OMS (PO-Receipt qty at Inventory inquiry screen ), OB(Available Qty), WMS (Active Inventory), RMS(Customer Backorder qty cleared, SOH updated)
6. Customer order got brokered to WH but status of customer order in OB shows as Unfulfillment status where as in RMS Ordcust table, customer order status is set to X (Order cannot be created).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document