Account Partner Duplicates Issue
(Doc ID 2659846.1)
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2021
Applies to:Oracle CRM On Demand - Version 031CS and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Login into CRM
2. Select Accounts tab.
3. Create a new account or select any existing account.
4. Scroll to Account partner related section of that account.
5. Add any account from All accounts list to account Partners.
6. Click ADD on account partner related section of the same parent account. Add the same previous account from the all account list as a partner. ( Now we have duplicate created as Account partner).
7. Repeat step 6 (n) no. of times and the the out put is the same. It will keep on adding those duplicate Accounts from All accounts list as partner to the parent account.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document