Setting Lot Expiration Date In The Past.
(Doc ID 2660318.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Inventory Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to change the lot expiration date,
the following error occurs.
Error: The expiration date is earlier than the current date. (INV-2415890)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to 'Manage Lots'
2. Enter lot information with expiration date in past when using date after Lot Origination Date.
2. When clicking save, Error pops up: "The expiration date is earlier than the current date. (INV-2415890)"
3. User clicks "ok" on error and clicks "save" again
4. Lot with expiration date in past successfully saves.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document