Unifier Link in Bidder Credentials Email Did Not Take User to Correct Page for Password Reset
(Doc ID 2661220.1)
Last updated on APRIL 28, 2020
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a new Bidder was invited to participate in RFB Bid, they received two emails. One was the Bid Invitation from Unifier, and the "Login" link in that email took the user to the expected Unifier login page (non-SSO). However, the bidder also received a Bidder Credentials email from OIM/Cloud Administration and it contains the steps to log into the environment and reset their password. Step 1, is "Go to Oracle Primavera applications page." and this link takes the user to SSO login page and this is incorrect.
Expecting this link to take the user to the Primavera Applications page where they can reset their Password.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Invite NEW Vendor to Bid in RFB process.
- The new bidder receives a Bid Invitation email from Unifier and this contains the correct links.
- The new bidder also receives a 2nd email from OIM/Cloud Admin and when the user clicks on the "Go to Oracle Primavera applications page.", it unexpectedly takes them to the customer SSO/SAML login page.
The Steps in this Email state the following:
- Go to Oracle Primavera applications page.
- Login with your username and password.
- Enter the required information in the Temporary Password, New Password, and Confirm New Password fields.
- If applicable, register your challenge questions.
- Click Save.
However, the link in the first step takes the user to the SSO login page and the credentials in this email then do not work and the user cannot reset their password as needed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document