Work Order Type Manual Duration Is Not Defaulting Into Work Order During Type Selection
(Doc ID 2661450.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion B2B Service Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer has an issue where manual duration is no longer being defaulted into the Work Order during create. Duration field must be added from application composer view in work order details. The manual duration value should be defaulted during the selection of Work Order Type.
Steps to Reproduce:
- From Setup and Maintenance->Task:Manage Work Order Integrations->Select Oracle Field Service Cloud
- Then Under Type tab, create record giving wo type, activity type and manual duration.
- Go to Work Order page
- Create a Work Order. (FS Integrated WO)
- Select a Type. Save and Continue. We see Duration field blank.
1. Has this functionality worked previously, what changed?
Ans.This was working in 19D.
2. When did this problem start/first noticed?
Ans.After 20A update.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document