Account Reconciliation Cloud Service (ARCS) Drill Through To GL Returns Error "Java.lang.NullPointerException"
(Doc ID 2662197.1)
Last updated on MAY 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Account Reconciliation Cloud Service - Version 20.04.58 to 20.04.58 [Release 20.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to drill through on a General Ledger (GL) amount in a reconciliation's Group Detail tab, the following error occurs: "java.lang.NullPointerException".
1. Click on Reconciliations card.
2. Search on a reconciliation Account ID "Test-XXXXX-XXXX-XXXXX-123-456-XXX-XXXX", for example.
3. Click on reconciliation name "MYCOMPANY RECEIVABLE/PAYABLE", for example.
4. Click on Group Detail tab.
5. Scroll to the right and under GL column, click on the active link for amount "-987,654,321.04", for example. The error appears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document