Creating a Project Scheduled Service for Summarization and Selecting an EPS From the Search Results, After Saving the EPS Will Be Removed From the Job
(Doc ID 2662327.1)
Last updated on MAY 26, 2020
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During Adding a new Project Scheduled Service for Summarization, when Selecting an EPS From Search Results, upon Saving changes the EPS will be removed from the job.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login P6 Web
- Go to Administration > Scheduled Services > Project
- Select Add to add a new Summarize service
- On lower Project Settings tab, select +Add
- Use Search bar to find any EPS node, select and Assign EPS node
- Save Changes.
- Result: EPS node disappears from Project Settings tab
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document