ReSA Total Not Recalculating Correctly When a New Roll Up is Added
(Doc ID 2662412.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After modifying a existing sales total to have a rollup level and retotal existing store/days, the Total value is incorrect and is not showing appropriate values based on the roll-up.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Take an existing total and move it from Approve to Worksheet.
2. Update the Parameters to have define a new rollup Value for Reference 1.
3. Submit and Approve the Total.
4. Save and Close clicking Yes to retotal Store/Days.
5. Go to a Store Day Summary click on Total/Auditing.
6. Review the results - Total values are not displayed based on the newly defined roll up.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document