Create Item UI - Create From Copy Option Does Not Allow to Type More Than One Character in the Item Field
(Doc ID 2663062.1)
Last updated on MAY 13, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Hub Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users have trouble with Item Creating from Copy.
They cannot fill in the 'Item' field properly because there is an automatic popup windows every time they try to enter data in it.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Product Information Management
2. Select the Create Item task
3. Use the Create from Copy option
4. Try to enter data in the Item field
5. Notice that the new search window appears after typing in the first character
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document