Disabled Organizations Still Display in Work Execution And Work Definition Functional Areas
(Doc ID 2666131.1)
Last updated on JUNE 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Manufacturing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Navigating to Work Execution and Work Definition landing/home page, user can
select an inactive inventory organization from the list of values from
'Select Organization' selector even though the data access to organization has been
Once data access is revoked for an inactive organization, the access should not available
to select the organization.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Setup and Maintenance > Facility > Manage Inventory Organization
2. Inactivate and organization that is enabled for manufacturing by setting the 'Status' field to inactive.
3. Remove data access for the user to the inactive organization.
5. Log off and login back again as user whose data access is revoked for the inactive inventory organization.
6. Navigate to Supply Chain Execution > Work Definition/Work Execution.
6. The 'Select Organization' LOV pops up and this shows list of organization which includes the inactive organization.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document