Import MSP XML File Template Settings for "Import milestones with resource assignments as" Are the Opposite in the Professional Client.
(Doc ID 2666496.1)
Last updated on MAY 05, 2020
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 19.11 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 19.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Import MSP XML file template settings for "Import milestones with resource assignments as" are the opposite in the Pro Client.
Pro Client and Web use the same setting for "Import milestones with resource assignments as".
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign in to P6 Pro Client.
2. Start the MSP XML Import process and create an Import Template.
3. On the "Activity" tab, set the "Import milestones with Resource Assignments as" setting to "Start milestones with expenses".
4. Select the new Template as Active and complete the Import.
Note that there are no Milestones in the Project.
5. Sign in to P6 Web.
6. Start the MSP XML Import process and open the Template created above.
7. On the "Activity" tab, see the "Import milestones with Resource Assignments as" setting is showing "Activities with resource assignments".
8. Complete the Import.
Note that the Import obeys the web setting "Activities with Resource Assignments" in both cases, even though Pro Client and Web show different values for the same Template.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document