FBDI - GroupID defaulting to a different value from what was entered
(Doc ID 2666598.1)
Last updated on MAY 18, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion General Ledger Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On: 11.13.20.01.0 version, Journals and Intercompany
When entering in groupID field in spreadsheet and loading the file via the FBDI process, the groupID changes to a different value not in the gl_interface table.
Issue can be reproduced by:
1) Import journal via FBDI process
2) Supplying groupID
3) Load interface file for import & Import Journals
4) Import journals parameters showings groupID as entered
5) Go to Journals ---> Import Errors UI
6) Select process ID which corresponds to your groupID just entered
7) Open Correct Journals import spreadsheet which is defaulting the groupID to a different value
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document