My Oracle Support Banner

Parcel Rate Not Matching FedEx Actuals (Doc ID 2667401.1)

Last updated on MAY 13, 2020

Applies to:

Oracle Warehouse Management Enterprise Edition Cloud Service - Version 19.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.

Symptoms

Parcel rate not matching FedEx rate.

Performed comparison between what WMS returns from the Web Service integration and what customer's actual costs are from FedEx. It looks like 30% of the time, the returned value is perfect and matches FedEx. The other 70 percent of the time, there is a variance. This is used to bill customers via the integration back to the invoice for customers. WMS not passing the correct weight, therefore, WMS weight and FEDEX rates show some variance.



Cause

To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.

Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!


In this Document
Symptoms
Cause
Solution
References


My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.