Order Confirmation Email not Received after Placing a Successful Order
(Doc ID 2667485.1)
Last updated on MAY 11, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Choose a product on a storefront site and place that product after the checkout page. An order ID is generated successfully after payment confirmation then order confirmation email is sent to the registered mail id. However, when checking the registered Email service the order confirmation email is not received even after placing a successful order.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Home Page https://<CCSTORE_DOMIAN_NAME>/abc/home
2. In Pdp Page Click Add to Cart
3. Click checkout on cart Page. You will be redirected to Checkout Page
4. Select “Checkout as Guest” in the checkout page
5. Enter Email Address
6. Click Place order. You will be redirected to cyber source for some time and you will be seeing the order confirmation page.
7. Verify-in the email that the "order confirmation page" not sent.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document