When Bulk uploading a recommendation rule, Advanced return expects STRING instead of STRING
(Doc ID 2668193.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2020
Applies to:Oracle BigMachines CPQ Cloud Service - Version 20 A Patch 1 to 20 A Patch 5 [Release 20]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Bulk uploading a recommendation rule, Advanced return expects STRING
instead of STRING
This issue happens when a config rule is created and uploaded to CPQ with the
- Array attribute as a simple condition
- Array attribute as an action attribute
- Both attributes are under the same array size attribute
- Advanced return statement that returns STRING
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. create an array-attribute on the highest possible layer (all products)
2. assign this array-attribute to an array-set
3. create a rec. rule on a lower level (e. g. model)
4. rec rule has to has an advanced condition or is always true
5. action attribute has to be the array-attribute defined in "1"
6. click on "define BML function" and return an array.
7. bulk download the rule
8. change the model settings in the XML and upload it to copy the same rec rule to a different model
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document