R13 20A User.dat HDL--roles are not being assigned to user despite loading file successfully
(Doc ID 2668486.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.20.01.0 version, Data Load
When attempting to add additional security roles to existing users via User.dat, the file load successfully, but after running Send Pending LDAP and other post-load processes, the roles fail to appear or associate with the users via
1. Navigator->Tools->Security Console->search for and click on users
2. Navigator->My Team->Users and Roles->search for and click on users
Did confirm that users
3. are active
4. Roles are requestable via existing Role Provisioning Rule, as outlined via Doc ID 2655165.1
5. the User Account Maintenance rule is set to Both party and persons within Manage Enterprise HCM Information task from Setup & Maintenance
After meeting all requirements above, roles within User.dat file should not only load successfully, but appear within the UI for the users
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Follow steps above to load User.dat HDL file successfully
2. Observe that the roles are not assigned to the users
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document