Global Human Resources: Worker's Representative Does Not Work For Secondment Employees
(Doc ID 2668832.1)
Last updated on MAY 11, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.20.01.0 version, Global Human Resources
When attempting to submit a transaction for changing personal information, for employees which have multiple BU, the transaction is failing
the following error occurs.
0The <from> value is invalid. The result of from-spec is null. Either the from node value or the xpath query in the from node value was invalid. According to BPEL4WS spec 1.1 section 14.3, the from node value should not be empty. Verify the from node value at line number 1431 in the BPEL source.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- issue while changing personal information, for employees which have multiple BU
- checking the approval rule for change personal info rule- personal slm
- if a person from the specific BU raise the transaction the approval should go to people manager, but when the person have second reassignment the transaction is failing with BPEL_FAULT
- in transaction is changed the first and last name, but fails after submitting
- checking the rule in BPM
- customer tested and seems that the issue is with the Representative Node from the approval rule.
- when changing the representative node in the approval rule, the rule is working fine
- customer saw that for other rules if he select the representative people manager he have worker current representative as a option, but in his personal slm rule, he have only workers representative
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot submit change personal information transaction
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document