RPM_PRICE_EVENT_EXECUTION_JOB Aborting Due To Duplicate Records In Price_hist For Item/loc
(Doc ID 2668921.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RPM_PRICE_EVENT_EXECUTION_JOB aborting due to duplicate records in price_hist for item/loc.
Steps to reproduce :
- Create a item and range to a location.
- Integrate with RPM and verify the PRICE_HIST,RPM_ITEM_LOC and ITEM_LOC table.
- Delete the item_loc ranging and verify the item is successfully deleted.
- The item is intentionally re-ranged to the same item_loc to sell the item in the store(Changing the VDATE).
- Create a price event for this item loc.
- Run the RPM_PRICE_EVENT_EXECUTION_JOB and verify the job fails.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document