How to Apply the April 2020 WLS PSU Patch on a SOACS 188.8.131.52 Instance
(Doc ID 2669433.1)
Last updated on MAY 14, 2020
Applies to:SOA Suite Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Managed File Transfer Cloud Service - Version 16.1.3 and later
SOA on Marketplace - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document will go through the detailed steps that can be followed in order to apply the April 2020 WLS PSU patch on a SOACS 220.127.116.11 Instance.
- Make sure the patch ReadMe is followed and the pre-requisites are done before a patch is applied.
- Applying a patch on a domain requires a downtime. Please plan accordingly.
- Before applying the WLS PSU with the opatch utility make sure that the Admin and Managed Servers are stopped.
- If you have multiple nodes for the instance make sure you apply the patch in all the VM Nodes.
- Before applying the patches they need to be downloaded on the instance VMs. After the patch(es) are applied make sure that you remove them from the disk.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document