Prices are not Updated For New Products on Search Page With DirectPriceEdit Enabled
(Doc ID 2669782.1)
Last updated on MAY 13, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
With DirectPriceEdit enabled, new created products in OCC admin are showing the correct prices on the product details page but it doesn't show any prices on search listing page and type ahead.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. New product created in OCC Admin.
2. Published the new product via occ admin to make it appear on storefront
3. Partial indexing is triggered automatically post Publish & Completed.
4. Type ahead displayed item says "This Item has no Price".
5. Search Listing Page displayed item has no Price and says "This Item has no Price".
6. PDP shows correct prices for the product.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document