Would Like the Text Associated with the "Show Plan Info" to Show Up at All Times (when Adding Individual Compensation)
(Doc ID 2671373.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The "Individual Compensation" page has been customized, so that the text associated with the "show plan info" will show up at all times when adding individual compensation. For example, instructions can be set on the Individual Compensation plan as follows:
- task: Individual Compensation Plans
- search for the plan name (eg. On the Spot Award)
- click on the "instructions" tab (the text is shown here - eg. " choose an amount between 500 and 1000")
When the line manager is entering the Individual Compensation for his team member, the goal is that these instructions, show at all times. For example:
- Log in as the Line Manager/Go to "My team"/scroll down to "show more"
- scroll to the 'compensation' area
- click on "Individual Compensation"
- click on team member
- click on 'add'
- plan: choose a plan (eg. On the Spot Award)
- There is a link called "Show Plan Info" and this is accompanied by the 'instructions' text (for the plan) . This has been customized so that the instructions are always shown. (eg. "choose an amount between 500 and 1000")
This is working as expected. However, if the above steps 1-6 are followed, but the user then cancels after step 6, and then repeats the step 5 again, although "Show Plan Info" is showing, the text is lost.
This has been customized as follows
- Enter a sandbox
- Go to page composer/view source
- put cursor on 'Show Plan Info'
- bring up page splitter,
- go to panelgrouplayout:default
- edit, click on 'child components'
- tick:"Text" and "Show Plan Info"
- save this, when going into it next time, the plan info is shown.
- These steps were done for both the 'add' and the 'edit' page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document