ASNOut XML Is Not Generated For B2C Order In USM When LogFire Shipped B2B & B2C Order Together
(Doc ID 2671497.1)
Last updated on MAY 29, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Integration Cloud Service - Version 19.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
USM (Universal Service Mapper) is unable to generate ASNOut xml for B2C orders when B2C (Customer Order) and B2B (Transfer or Allocation to WH/Store) are shipped together and single xml is generated from LogFire.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create multiple store allocations (ALLOC* tables in RMS).
2. Create single and multi unit customer orders (ORDCUST* tables in RMS).
3. Pick/Pack the store allocations in Logfire WMS.
4. Pick/Pack the customer orders in Logfire WMS.
5. Manifest the store allocations in Logfire WMS.
6. Manifest the customer orders in Logfire WMS.
7. Close the manifest in Logfire WMS.
8. Input xml from Logfire is transformed into multiple ASNOut messages in USM.
9. Notice that ASNOut is missing for customer order with multi units.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document